Create a meaningful experience with Charity Team Building Events
Not all team building events are equal. Participants find that team building combined with charity is more rewarding, more fun and more worthwhile. It also fosters a positive company image in your community.
Inspire your team!
Magnovo offers a variety of charity team building events so you can find a match for your crew:
Bike-A-Thon – building bicycles for donation to local charities
Rescue Buddies – collecting stuffed animals for First Responders
WheelCharity – building wheelchairs for donation to local charities
Puttin Pantry – building an office mini golf course while collecting food for local charities
Wagon Builders – building wagons and filling them with goodies for local charities
Happy Tails – putting together pet adoption kits for local animal shelters
Mission: Military Care – putting together care packages for the families of our troops
Mission: Kids Care - putting together school supplies for the children of our troops
Donate A Dinner – an interactive game that results in donations for local soup kitchens
Charity Giving Stations – condense and combine workshops into a single event
Charity Team Building Objectives
- Build on a sense of community for collaboration and a cohesive group.
- Break down walls that may impede communication, as well as the seeking and sharing of information.
- Experience opportunities for problem solving.
- Create awareness, understanding and drive at the applications for change including a “do different to do more” approach to training and service.
- Seek and share information for enhanced success.
- Create a stronger team connection; focus on organization goals not just self-success.
- Have fun and be successful!
Return on Investment
If there’s a bottom line to any facet of training and development, organizations can either spend their money or invest it. Organizations participating in well designed experiential learning programs with clear objectives have been very successful at getting a return on their training dollars through results driven behavior, enhanced productivity and a sense of “team.”
The four-step model we use includes our proprietary Challenge-Activity-Debrief-Transfer.
The Challenge frames the activity in the form of a cognitive and physical task for the group to accomplish.
The Activity is the actual attempt at the group trying to accomplish its Goal. During the Activity the group will experience many actions or behaviors that are seen during “a day in the life” within your organization. The dynamics of this group will surface.
After the Activity the group will be facilitated through a discussion about the elements of what took place:
- What? Observations of the group and the activity.
- So What? A close look at the correlations of the actions, behaviors and the relationship to the group and its business.
- Now What? As a result of the immediate observations by the group, we will then make the Transfer back to how this is like your business world.
This Debrief session will be very powerful in creating the foundation for tracking individual and organization behavioral changes. Participants are taken through three significant stages of team development including awareness, understanding and striving for application.
Our charity team building events are inspirational, worthwhile and a good investment. Request a quote for your workshop today!